Giant buildings are planned for your street unless you stop it!
Coalition to Preserve LA presents a FREE workshop Nov 10 to help you develop strategies to challenge top-down Specific Plans and Neighborhood Transit Plans.
RSVP a MUST: 2PreserveLA@gmail.com
The City Planning Commission is working behind closed doors with the YIMBY group “Abundant Housing” to impose luxury apartment towers in cherished neighborhoods.
“Public” hearings go virtually unadvertised. The city isn’t telling you what will be lost:
· single family neighborhoods
· historic zones & favorite business districts
· open space and green belts
· front yard and building setbacks
· rent-stabilized older apartments
· public roads (gifting of roads to developers)
You will learn tools to challenge top-down Specific Plans and Neighborhood Transit Plans that would affect neighborhoods near the Purple Line and its extension, the Orange Line and the Ventura-Cahuenga Specific Plan.